2018 Honeymoon Competition
Our way of saying thank you
2017 has been a great year for Riseborough and Harwood, capturing so manybeautiful weddings (and still more to come before the year ends!)It’s a joy to becapturing love stories again and again.
In 2018 we want to give something back.
Weddings can be expensive, we get it,and on top of that youhave to find money for a honey moon. 66% of newly weds worry about affording their honeymoon and we want to alleviatethis forone of our bride and groom to-bes.
We’re giving awaythe honeymoonto one lucky couple. The more weddings we get to shoot for the bigger the prize.
20 Weddings - Upto £1,000 on a honeymoon
30 Weddings - Upto £2,000 on a honeymoon
40 Weddings - Upto £3,000 on a honeymoon
50 Weddings - Upto £5,000 on a honeymoon
All you need to do is book one of our weddings packages and pay the £250 deposit. That’s it and you’re entered into the prize draw. At most you have 1 in 50 chance of winning a luxury honeymoon.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Riseborough and Harwood Photography their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. Entries must be submitted via riseboroughandharwood.co.uk or email@example.com and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All bookings must be received by 23.59pm on 28 February 2018 to be eligible for the prize.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. The winner will receive a holiday for two people. This is paid for by Riseborough and Harwoodand the holidayincludes:
A. Return flights from closest convenient airport providing direct flights for the prize winner.
B. Accommodation for the duration of the holiday.
8. The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel.
It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party; (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
9. The holiday is subject to availability and must be booked by no later than 1st December 2018.
10. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
11. In winning the prize the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions.
12. The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Riseborough and Harwood are responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the holiday company the honeymoon is booked with.
Promoter: Riseborough and Harwood Photography, 89 Rosary Road, NR1 1TG